This Policy explains which personal data De Singer VZW collects online (including via apps) as offline and how we use it. Read it carefully.
In general, we collect information about you when you create an account, if you buy tickets, if you send us an email, and if you use our websites, apps, and social media.
We use this and other data to provide you and our other customers with better services, marketing and support (also by analyzing your data to provide you with a personalized experience).
For example, if you buy an account, buy tickets, download one of our apps, we may ask for permission to use your information for certain purposes.
De Singer VZW is a data manager (ie a person responsible for processing your personal information) regarding all data collected by De Singer VZW about you when using our services.
De Singer VZW is bound to, and uses your data in accordance with the privacy act of December 8, 1992.
Wij gaan onder geen enkel geding uw private gegevens aan derde partijen doorgeven, uw persoonlijke gegevens zullen alleen gebruikt worden om u te kunnen identificeren aan de inkom.
Uw email adres dat u opgeeft voor onze mailings gaat onder geen enkel geding doorgegeven worden aan derde partijen.
Comments about cookies
We collect your data in several ways:
- Directly from you. For example, if you register for an action, create an account, participate in a contest or free contest, download an app or buy tickets, post a comment on our websites, or if you contact us in a different way.
- Through your use of our websites and apps. You can view and use our websites and apps through a computer, phone, tablet, or other device. On our websites and in our apps, we use tracking tools like browser cookies and web trays to collect data about your usage.
Data we can keep track of:
We use the following information for the purposes described in this Policy:
- Your contact and account information. We will keep your contact details provided (eg name, address, phone number, e-mail address, city, preferred language) if you create a De Singer VZW account, if you buy a ticket through one of our authorized ticket vendors and / or as You participate in our competitions and actions.
- Your payment and billing information. We will track the payment and billing information you provide us, eg credit card number and zip code when you buy a ticket, in the process of processing ticket orders or merchandise. Upon request, we can also store payment and billing information so that you can easily purchase tickets in the future.
- Data you post online. For example, we include data that you post on our website or on a social media site of third parties we have access to (including reviews that you post or surveyed). If you post online data, you may not violate the rights of others (including privacy) and you must be aware that others can use, tag and / or republish your data in ways you may not expect (including illegal ways). You understand that we and others may use and republish all data posted to you online, on our website or using apps or social media tools.
- Details about your preferences. We can collect data about events you like or products you buy or what you inform (e.g., as part of a survey or based on your review of an event). We can also keep track of interests and demographic categories derived from your interactions with us to provide you with better services and provide you with more accurate information. For example, if you buy tickets for a particular show and many people who have been to that show have also bought tickets for another concert, we can send you information about that concert.
Under no circumstances will we pass on your private data to third parties, your personal details will only be used to identify you at the entrance.
Your email address that you specify for our mailings will not be passed on to third parties under any circumstances.
We use standard security measures and high https encryption
We have taken security measures to protect your data.
The standard safeguards used by us depend on the nature of the data collected. However, the internet is not 100% safe. We can not promise that your use of our sites is fully secure.
We advise you to be careful when using the Internet. This should also not include passwords.
If you create an account with De Singer VZW, we ask you to provide your name, email address and password.
In order to create an account, you do not need to provide us with your real name or email address to identify you, but if you wish to use this account to purchase tickets, we need your real name and billing information so that we Processing your tickets can be processed.
If you contact us with a general question, you can do this anonymously, but if you want to have us about your account, we'll ask for information to identify and verify your account.
What we do if there is an update for this policy
We may change our privacy practices from time to time. We will notify you of any changes to this Policy as required by law.
We also place an updated version on our website. This will have a different date and a different version number than is mentioned below. Check our site regularly for updates.
Last updated: 31/05/2018